I have a big problem, i need to get my driver license but my parents will not let me because only you can go if you have 18 years. I told them that i can get to this age (16 years) and also i need to my paramedic curse and do not want please tell me
How i cando to make out my driver license?
3 comments:
ohm! I hope this can help you:
maybe you can take your parents to this new conferences about security, you know, the ones that were mencioned in the past weeks at school:"My first Lincese" there they will hear that is possible what you wish!, keep trying to convence them, never give up .. :).. if this doesn`t work, don`t worry, be patient, everything on time!!
Sara!
make a deal with your folks
be better at school or do your chores :)
davit
well you can ask of one from your uncles or cousins if they can talk with your parents or maybe they can help you to got your driver license becoming your parents representatives
the oldest man
Post a Comment