Well every weak at the Friday evening I had to stay at home and receive the visit of my friends who only are looking for a place to drink because they can't get in into a bar, but that is not the big problem they start to invite other persons that I don't wanna see and leave trash everywhere and eat all of my food from my kitchen; everytime I asked them to clean they said that they gonne to help next time but they don't!!
What can I do??
2 comments:
threat them, tell them this " if you want to come here againg you have to clean all the disaster" and if they don´t do anything, the next week, go to vacations to Guanajuato. And let the house closed.
hahahahahahahahahaha
thats a big problem but it's easy to solve
the first thing you need it's a little of corage to say NO
or try to talk to your friends and make them understand whats happend :)
and dont forget duro duro!!
Post a Comment