Thursday, March 10, 2011

my dog has scours

Dear people; I need help, my little poddle dog, eats the day before yesterday, Fried Chicken, and it has a lot of grease, so my dog gets ill, and has scours. I tried everything, and the vet can´t hel it, please helpme, my house is so dirty
Atte Dirtyman (carlos)

4 comments:

Rocioo Ibarrola said...

you must have been more informed about the food that the dog can eat or not, obviously is going to be ill...
Nevertheless what you may do is take it to the veterinarian to see the dog and give it a medicine, go as fast as you can! xd

Atte. batgirl (R. Ibarrola)

kroodelgado said...

Ok, that's disgusting... first, you shouldn't have let your dog eat fried chicken! It's a dog! Dogs eat dog food, not chicken! Besides, your vet is totally incompetent, he must be really stupid if he doesn't know how to heal him.
Anyway, you could just wait until it heals himself, or what I think is more intelligent.. you MUST find a new vet!

Alejandro Pereyra Jara said...

you should see what is your pet doing because this could get worse, try to give her dog food, tuna fish, meat and when she gets better give her a dog prize but for now give all her medications and stay with her every minute you can.

Lucky and I desired that her gets better

checoesraro said...

hahahahaha thats funny
but the vet cant help??
go to another vet, must be someone pro to help you :)
davit