Thursday, March 10, 2011

I want to go to Mexico City!

Dear english class,

My best friend lives in Mexico City, and right now I don't have the money or the time to go see her. Anyway, she keeps calling me and telling me to go visit her, and everytime I ask my mom if I can go, she keeps saying that the city is too dangerous. What can I do so I can see my friend?

Yours sincerely, Frustrated Twilighter
(Carolina)

3 comments:

Alejandro Pereyra Jara said...

well in my personal opinion you first can suggest to your friend to come to Queretaro if that can be the best option for your mom you can say to her if she go with you to Mexico City.

Anyway to me if I had that situation I scape from home and accept my punish later.

atte: the oldest man (Alejandro Pereyra)

checoesraro said...

if your mom say that is dangerous go with her
you have relatives in mexico do you?
so your mom stay with a relative and you go see your friend :)
davit

kroodelgado said...

Dear Davit:
the thing is that I don't have any relatives in mexico city :(

and 'the oldest man':
I can't escape from home! It's not like if I'm going to the store, it's mexico city! hahaha