Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Unfaithful neighbor!! :(

Hi all!

I need help whit some situation that is killing me!
A few months ago, i went to a park, it was a casual day, there were not so many people in the place just 5 or 6 children and a couple.
I did not observed the couple at first but when I heard the man's voice it was so familiar, then I realized It was my neighbor, but the surpraising thing is that he wasn't whith his wife, It was another woman!!
I really love this girl my neighbor, she is such a wonderful person, she doesn't deserve that.
I am very angry, because he seems to be a very nice guy too.
I think they didn't see me that day, but since this event I have been disturbed , 'cause I haven't open my mouth. I know this will breake her heart, and I don't want to cause trubles or tangles.

So my friends.. what do you think I should do?
do I tell her??? Please Help mee!! :S
att: The traumatiZed witness. (Sara Elizondoo)

2 comments:

kroodelgado said...

Dear Traumatized witness:

This is a though situation... but I think you should tell your friend because no one deserves to be cheated like that...
anyway, I think you should talk with his husband first so you can be sure he is really with another woman, and so he is prepared if his wife asks him about it...

Sincerely yours, Frustrated Twilighter
(Carolina)

Alejandro Pereyra Jara said...

well at first i'm agree with the other coment

later you got to tell her what is happening and prove her that you are saying the truth if her don't belive you of curse

finally you can ask for help to find a better situation or a great place to be with that couple and talk about this problem

I hope my suggestion can help you